- Can you hear me?
- ...Who are you?
- I can't...I can't see you.
- But I know you're there. Yeah...you can definitely hear me.
- You've been watching for a while now, right?
- I guess I should...introduce myself, or something. Um...my name is...actually, that's stupid. You obviously already know my name. Sorry.
- Anyway...I'm guessing if you were able to put a stop to this, you would have done it by now.
- I mean, I know you're not, like...evil, or anything...because you've already helped me so much.
- I should really thank you for that. For everything you've done. You're really like a friend to me. So...thank you. So much.
- I think...more than anything else...I really don't want it to all be for nothing.
- Everyone else is dead.
- Maybe you already know that. I'm sure you do, actually.
- But...it doesn't have to be that way, right?
- Well...there's a lot of stuff I don't understand. I don't know if it's even possible for me to understand it.
- But I know that this isn't my only story.
- I can see that now. Really clearly.
- And I think everyone else has had the same kind of experience. Some kind of deja vu.
- It's the Third Eye, right?
- Anyway...I could be totally wrong about this. But I really think you might be able to do something.
- I think you might be able to go back...or however you want to put it...
- ...To go back and tell them what's going to happen.
- If they know ahead of time, then they should be able to avoid it.
- They should...if they remember their time with me in the other worlds...they should remember what I tell them.
- Yeah. I really think this might be possible. But it's up to you.
- I'm sorry for always being...you know...
- Never mind. I know that's wrong.
- This is my story. It's time to be a fucking hero.
- Both of us.
RAW Paste Data Copied