- Pocari -
- Pocari Sweat, a popular Japanese soft drink.
- Effective for hydration purposes, kind of like the more-well-known-in-Western-countries 100plus.
- itadakimasu -
- Literally, "I receive".
- Used to show thanks towards everyone who contributed to food / a meal before eating it.
- I used it because I couldn't think of any English alternatives that actually worked with that flow on that page.
- (Double t-s intended. It's verbally dragged out.)
- Pork / Red bean paste Bun -
- Also known as nikuman / anman.
- Pork buns usually has that pointy thing on top, showing that they're pork buns.
- Moe -
- Screw this.
- Febreze -
- An odor eliminator.
The World Is Mine
Tap Apr 12th, 2012 102 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data