Test 1: Short Story
zCool May 3rd, 2012 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #include <iostream>
- int main()
- std::cout << "Narrator: And then she says to me she says... **notices audience** "
- << "Oh hi, sorry about that, I suppose you came here to hear a story did you?" << "\n\n"
- << "Audience: **blank stares**" << "\n\n"
- << "Narrator: Well then... you sure are a lively bunch. **clears throat** "
- << "Ahem, anyhow this story is an interesting one and I suppose to do it justice would take a few hours..."<< "\n\n"
- << "Audience: **beginning to stand up to leave** "<< "\n\n"
- << "Narrator: Wait, wait ok I guess I can give you the abridged version after all."
- << "**continuing** I guess I will begin at the beginning, after all this isn't one of those lame stories "
- << "where we tell you the ending first. "
- << "Now where was I **taps foot appearing to be in deep thought** "<< "\n\n"
- << "Audience: **mumbling noises followed by some groaning**" << "\n\n"
- << "Narrator: Oh yes, at the begininng, I was at the beginning now I remember. "
- << "Man you guys sure are going to love this story once I tell it, and really it has everything. "
- << "Intrigue, mystery, conspiracy theories, romance, comedy, tragedy, cats, that's right there are cats."
- << "I know what you are thinking to yourself right now, this must be soooome **stretches his body in an exagerated manner** story "
- << "Well let me tell you it is everything you could possibly imagine, and mo **cut off by a voice offstage** " << "\n\n"
- << "Director: **speaking, but the sound is muffled, imagine the parents from charlie brown**" << "\n\n"
- << "Narrator: **facing offstage** Oh I see, I see, hmm, well ladies and gentlemen it appears we are out of time for this evening."
- << "I would like to th <<voice trails off as he waves exiting the stage>>" << "\n\n"
- << "Audience: **confused looks abound, this may have well been the best story they had heard afterall**";
RAW Paste Data