Unable to locate package tomcat7
nazar_art Jul 25th, 2013 156 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
- linux-headers-3.5.0-23-generic linux-headers-3.5.0-23
- Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
- The following packages will be REMOVED:
- gradle* libjetty-extra* libjetty-extra-java* libtomcat6-java* tomcat7*
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 5 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- After this operation, 4,965 kB disk space will be freed.
- Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
- (Reading database ... 462361 files and directories currently installed.)
- Removing gradle ...
- Removing libjetty-extra ...
- Removing libjetty-extra-java ...
- Removing libtomcat6-java ...
- Removing tomcat7 ...
- Purging configuration files for tomcat7 ...
- rmdir: failed to remove `/etc/tomcat7/Catalina/localhost': No such file or directory
- rmdir: failed to remove `/etc/tomcat7/Catalina': No such file or directory
- Removing user `tomcat7' ...
- Warning: group `tomcat7' has no more members.
- The group `tomcat7' does not exist.
- dpkg: warning: while removing tomcat7, directory '/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps' not empty so not removed.
- Processing triggers for man-db ...
- Processing triggers for ureadahead ...
- ureadahead will be reprofiled on next reboot
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- E: Unable to locate package tomcat7
RAW Paste Data