Shadow74488 Jul 20th, 2019 (edited) 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ~Character Name: Naruto Uzumaki (Kyuubi Chakra Mode)~
- Role: Fighter
- Passive: Naruto can sense the negative intent of enemies, he gains sensory.
- Passive: Borrowed Power: Naruto, having forced the Kyuubi chakra out of Kurama, taps into his chakra reserves when he's low. Upon reaching below half chakra, he gains an extra +10 chakra regeneration.
- Fury: Tailed Beast Flash - Naruto channels for 1 second before creating an invisible 10 tile AoE barrier, Naruto begins teleporting to enemies inside of the barrier, dealing 10 damage whenever he teleports up to 5 times. Upon his 5th teleport, Naruto smashes the enemy with a Kyuubi chakra arm, dealing 15 damage.
- Jutsu 1: Rasengan (Dash) - Naruto dashes forward with a rasengan in hand, hitting an enemy deals 20 damage and knocks them backwards.
- +Effect: While Empowered, Naruto teleports behind the enemy as they are knocked back and he knocks them up into the air while dealing 10 more damage.
- Jutsu 1+: Rasengan Vacuum (AoE) - When this jutsu is held, Naruto creates a large rasengan above him that gradually pulls enemies within 5 tiles towards it. Any enemy that touches the giant rasengan is stunned and take 15 damage while being pinned until the duration of the jutsu. Lasts for 3 seconds.
- +Effect: While Empowered, this jutsu deals an extra 5 damage and cripples enemies for 3 seconds when it ends.
- Jutsu 2: Kyuubi Arm (Melee) - Naruto manifests a Kyuubi arm that extends forward up to 5 tiles, it deals 15 damage and grabs an enemy, suppressing them and Naruto in place for the duration of the jutsu. Within 3 seconds, Naruto can use the left and right arrow key to toss the enemy in that direction, or up to throw them up into the air, down cancels the jutsu early.
- Jutsu 3: Tailed Beast Bullet (Dash) - Naruto becomes intangible and lunges forward, delivering a quick attack if he goes through an enemy. Deals 5 damage, stuns, gains 10 fury when passed through an enemy. This jutsu has 3 charges. Landing all 3 charges on one enemy within 10 seconds causes Naruto to deal an extra 5 damage for a total of 20, knocking them into the air.
- Jutsu 4: Rasengan empowerment (Utility) - Naruto concentrates more of his chakra into his next rasengan based attack, Empowering it for extra effects. This jutsu also changes into Raserengan when casted again.
- Jutsu 4+: Raserengan (AoE) - If Naruto is Empowered, he can cast this jutsu again to channel for 1 second. If uninterrupted, he unleashes a 5 tile AoE that pushes nearby enemies backwards from himself and dealing 15 damage to them.
- Jutsu 5: Wind Release: Rasenshuriken (Projectile) - Starts charging for one of three jutsus:
- + Mini Rasenshuriken - If instantly pressed, throws a tiny rashenshuriken that deals 20 damage.
- + Rasenshuriken - After charged for 1 second and pressed, throws a rasenshuriken that deals 35 damage and chakra seals for 60 seconds.
- +TEXT: "Rasenshuriken ready!" when charged.
- + Odama Rasenshuriken - After charged for 3 seconds and pressed, throws a large rasenshuriken that goes through all enemies in its path. Deals 50 damage and chakra seals for 120 seconds.
- +TEXT: "Odama Rasenshuriken!" When charged.
RAW Paste Data