- 1. I have my sketch in a file called "mysketch.pde" . How do I load and run it in Simuino ?
- Start Simuino.
- Enter "conf" to see current configuration.
- Enter "conf sketch <path>/mysketch.pde" . Be sure to give the path relative to simuino directory.
- Enter "load" or "load 700" if you want a simulation of length 700 steps.
- Now, if your sketch is without errors, you shuld be able to analyze by stepping. Enter "run" to be in Run Mode.
- 2. Text [Errors -err] is displayed above the curser. What is this ?
- Answer: Something went wrong when you loaded the sketch. Enter "err" to see more information in the message window.
- Most likely, your sketch is not compiling and/or sketch is not according to Arduino rules:
- - writing or reading a pin in wrong mode (INPUT/OUTPUT).
- - Read or write values exceeding limits
RAW Paste Data Copied