- GUIDE TO BUILDING A HONK ON /TG/: V 3.0
- BY JOE GILLIAN (BYOND: TIMRODDX)
- So, you want to build a HONK. Here's how.
- Step 1. COMPLETE R&D. Get Materials to at least 5, preferably 6 (I'll write a guide on how to do this later). Sync the servers, and upgrade at least one exofab in robotics (requires 2 pico manips, 2 super matter bins, and a high-power micro laser).
- Step 2. Go into the Teleporter. Decon both the Station and the Hub, and take one Artifical Bluespace Crystal.
- Step 3. Print out an Advanced Capacitor from R&D.
- Step 4. Upgrade the Telepad, and put the fourth crystal into the Telepad Control Computer.
- Step 5. Download this automated T-Sci Calculator: https://mega.co.nz/#!ikI0UCCB!BtHwsTyeQ4wBV46YYLMgWQdjOL4_podrzUD_2oaIJAM (If you think I'm trying to lostboy.exe you, there's a virustotal signature for this file at https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/76d4150bd2bf95bea75699d111c693fb35d7647dfbe7a98099abdd7436b6e35f/analysis/1396154376/ )
- Step 6. Take a GPS. Name it something unique. Place it on the Telepad.
- Step 7. Using the program, put in the coords for the telepad in the two top boxes. As of right now, the coords are 193, 112. This can and will change EVERY SINGLE TIME the telepad is moved. You can find out what the coords are by sending the GPS somewhere. The location of the telepad will show up in the Telepad control window under "Source Location".
- Step 8. Set the Telepad's power to 20, and the Elevation to 45, and the sector to 1. It does not matter which Bearing you use. Find out the coords for where the GPS went, and put them into the calculator under "Result X/Y", with your power/bearing/elevation settings in the boxes above.
- Step 9. Once the program tells you it is "Accurate!" you're good to go. The bottom-most set of boxes allows you to input a set of coordinates that the program will do the math to solve for. You want to use 40 power for this. The coordinates for the bananium (to input into the calculator and solve for) are as follows. There is a total of 30 bananium sheets, enough to (with an upgraded exofab) build two HONKS an a single Honker-Blast 5000. The numbers are arranged as X, Y, Sector.
- Single Sheets:
- 197, 40, 4
- 199, 40, 4
- 200, 41, 4
- 201, 39, 4
- 201, 40, 4
- 198, 38, 4
- 198, 42, 4
- 199, 38, 4
- 199, 42, 4
- 200, 38, 4
- 200, 42, 4
- Clown Corpses (these contain the clown IDs you will need to enter the HONK mech, as well as shoes, masks, and bike horns to build it. You only need ONE of these unless you are making multiple HONKs):
- 194, 40, 4
- 195, 42, 4
- 197, 39, 4
- Step 10. Smelt the ore in Cargo. Take the 30 sheets, put it in the upgraded exofab, and build your HONK. Be sure to have the clown ID in-hand to enter it.
- Congratulations, you now have a HONK. However, there are some OTHER interesting coords (taken from a spreadsheet) that can give you some good stuff.
- NASA Voidsuits and Jetpacks: 130, 113, 3 and 130, 115, 3
- Night Vision Goggles: 124, 113, 3
- Vault Crates: 80, 147, 1 (Gold) and 84, 147, 1 (Silver Coins)
- White Ship Hardsuit (+helmet): 158, 216, 3
- Retro Laser: 151, 222, 3
- Suspicious (Syndie) Toolbox: 174, 121, 4
- Random Syndie Space Helmet: 175, 120, 4
- Random Syndie Space Suit: 173, 119, 4
- Centcom Jumpsuit: 127, 131, 3
Guide to Telescience/Honk Building on /tg/ v3.0
a guest May 17th, 2014 2,436 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data