ulfben Mar 8th, 2018 (edited) 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- :: Run from elevated prompt to clean Windows 10 component store (aka: the "winsxs"-folder)
- :: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/clean-up-the-winsxs-folder
- :: manually run StartComponentCleanup to remove unused components immediately. NOTE: can take >20 minutes.
- Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
- :: remove all superseded versions of every component in the component store.
- Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase
- :: remove backup files that are used to uninstall Service Packs.
- Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /SPSuperseded
RAW Paste Data