- Rarely we tweet. Even more rare will there be a pastebin.
- But there are a few lines we feel must be communicated.
- We do not believe that anonops is a honeypot. We don't even believe they are bad people as such. But they do behave like we are in 1997 and everyone is a child. Mutes and z-lines are given out for fun. Even after 3+ years. We are tired of this. Any new ircnet will start childish but anonops has not evolved a bit in over three years. Actually it got worse. We are done with that now.
- People who refuse to grow up need to be left behind.
- That being said: Keep up the spirit. There are still friendly ships, a lot of them. And we will always sail along true lizards. It was a fun time, really. But there is nothing more to gain.
- Goodbye Anonops, goodbye LulzSec, goodbye Anonymous. It was a rewarding and fun ride.
- Fare well!
RAW Paste Data Copied