a guest Jan 25th, 2018 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #include "DigiKeyboard.h"
- int Led = 1 ;// define LED Interface
- int buttonpin = 0; // define the photo interrupter sensor interface
- int val ;// define numeric variables val
- void setup ()
- pinMode (Led, OUTPUT) ;// define LED as output interface
- pinMode (buttonpin, INPUT) ;// define the photo interrupter sensor output interface
- void loop ()
- val = digitalRead (buttonpin) ;// digital interface will be assigned a value of 3 to read val
- if (val == HIGH) // When the light sensor detects a signal is interrupted, LED flashes
- digitalWrite (Led, HIGH);
- digitalWrite (Led, LOW);
RAW Paste Data