2600net code of conduct
May 16th, 2017 (edited)
- 2600net, is dedicated to a harassment-free experience for everyone. These are open, an inclusive network for sharing of ideas, news, on-topic posts. Participants include admins, moderators, users, speakers, vendors, makers, tinkerers, families, students, and everyone else wanting to experience 2600net and be part of this part of the 2600 community.
- ��It is important for participants to step beyond prejudices, societal norms, and other perspectives that lead to disrespect for people and groups. Everyone is welcome at 2600 events and channels, regardless of race, class, gender identity or expression, age, ethnicity, religion, political beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, personal appearance, or education level, text editor choice, and other aspects of who we are.
- ��In short: 2600net is a space for tolerance and respect. 2600 strongly values free speech. We also value our users, and do not want any to feel marginalized or intimidated. We encourage talks that address hard topics. We also encourage everyone to think about how offhand comments they make about others may contribute to making some feel unwelcome in this community. Vendors are encouraged to promote their products or ideas based on their own merits, not on the appearance of their staff or website.
- ��2600net staff members are available to provide guidance, and to mediate disputes, should they arise. 2600 seeks to ensure no user is harassed. This includes, but is not limited to: deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography/screenshotting or recording, disruption of talks or other channels, inappropriate physical or electronic contact, or unwelcome sexual attention.
- ��The 2600net network staff reserves the right to eject anyone from 2600 channels at any time. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have related concerns, we encourage you to contact a member of 2600net staff immediately. You can find information to contact a member of the 2600 host teams either on the 2600net Admin Log, or from the respective site admins, moderators, or staff, and 2600net.
- ( adapted from: https://hope.net/codeofconduct.html )
Please, Sign In to add comment