a guest Jan 31st, 2018 576 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >Demon girl
- Pink lady
- >I can't do this. I ran out of mana too. This sucks.
- I'm getting a bit thirsty as well.
- >The Broadway really is dangerous at night...
- They suddenly get a lot stronger on the fourth floor, don't they?
- >I wanna have a break. I'll look for a cafe on the second floor.
- Ah! Sounds good! Let's go buy some tobacco as well!
- >...like that.
- >Use that as the insert.
- I get it. Or rather, I feel like we might have already done it.
- >Just have something that never comes up after the opening.
- >People might get mad though.
- >They'd be like "I wanted to watch that".
- >But, you know, something like that.
- >I wanna try doing something with this dungeon-esque feel at least once...
- Yeah. Didn't you talk about that before? How the Broadway totally seems like a dungeon.
- >If the Broadway had like a hundred floors that might be kinda fun.
- Hehehe. And it wouldn't actually even have a top.
- >Seems like the Broadway really does have a second basement level though.
- >The second basement level of legend.
- Talking about legends makes it sound like a dungeon already.
- >But you know, about deciding on the subject.
- >If you come up with any ideas, you'll bring them up, right?
- >Well, not to imply anything, but
- >since we made the Nakano pic and are chatting about Nakano and all
- >maybe something set in Nakano...
- >Or since it's New Year's, maybe we could do something with dogs.
- For the year of the dog.
- >Dogs would be easy to do.
- That's right.
- I heard this story a while back about a dog that was funny.
- >What story are you talking about?
- Well, there's this guy chasing after a dog...
RAW Paste Data