defango Apr 18th, 2019 (edited) 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #Install Ubuntu
- #Open the terminal then type or paste each of these commands in one by one.
- #This updates the system
- sudo su
- apt-get update
- apt-get upgrade
- #This downloads wget and makes it in one command
- apt-get install wget make
- #This using wget to download Golang. Then unpacks and installs
- wget https://dl.google.com/go/go1.11.linux-amd64.tar.gz
- tar -xvf go1.11.linux-amd64.tar.gz
- mv go /usr/local
- #This is how you set the go path.
- cd $HOME
- export GOROOT=/usr/local/go
- export GOPATH=$HOME/go
- export PATH=$GOPATH/bin:$GOROOT/bin:$PATH
- #Download GIT
- apt-get git
- #Then after git is installed you can download the lino core and install it using the follow commands.
- mkdir -p $GOPATH/src/github.com/lino-network/
- cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/lino-network/
- git clone https://github.com/lino-network/lino
- cd lino
- git checkout v0.2.9
- make get_tools && make install
- #From here it should be ready to start
RAW Paste Data