- “Hey, check it out! Energon rods!”
- For once, Rodimus was astute. There was a small cluster of food-grade energon rods in the middle of the floor of the corridor. Moreover, there were a scattering of energon crystals and scraps of armor around them. In the dim illumination of the hall they stood out clearly, shimmering emeralds in the darkness.
- Blurr could swear that they were moving forward at a steady but almost imperceptible pace. “So there are. Be careful-”
- “Heh, my lucky cycle…” Rodimus reached forward with a glint of greed in his optics.
- “Wait!” Blurr reached out to stop his companion, but it was too late.
- - Dungeons & Dinobots
RAW Paste Data Copied