- I have almost never watched standard anime, with the exception of occasionally watching Slice of Life genre, which I've really enjoyed. I typically watch one every 2 months or so, but I think I might watch some more with some good recs.
- Good : Romance, slightly older characters (nothing before high school)
- Bad : Fanservice, weird drawing style (idk what this means and neither should you)
- Here's my list so far (roughly in what I've enjoyed the most so far, and I thought they were all good):
- True Tears
- Hachimitsu to Clover
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
- Clannad + C:AS
- Lovely Complex
- Nodame Cantible
- Hanasaku Iroha
- Ano Natsu de Matteru
- ef: A Tale of Memories
cleartonic Aug 24th, 2015 (edited) 245 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data