Unlock Google Pay On Wear OS
Aug 31st, 2019
- All Credit Goes To Starvv
- Hi all.
- This is perfect way to get Gpay on your watch. Tested by TicWatch Pro
- Go to https://sqlite.org/download.html and download sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3280000.zip
- Unzip and use sqlite3.exe
- You have to got ADB files
- Let's go
- 0. Commands start to execute from cmd, so that adb and sqlite3 was visible from there (put in the desired directory, or run with the full path)
- 1. Enable Developer on watch (click on the build number in about watch")
- 2. Enable adb debugging
- 3. Open cmd On PC (adb folder with adb files)
- 4. Execute
- adb shell
- You should see an invitation with "$"
- 5. Execute
- confirm on the clock. If suddenly not confirmed, and left Permission denied, find in Magisk Manager and confirm manually.
- 6. Execute
- cp /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/dg.db /mnt/sdcard
- copy the database to where the file can be easily copied to the PC
- 7. Open an additional cmd window (in ADB folder)
- adb pull /mnt/sdcard/dg.db
- The database will be copied to the PC in the current directory
- 8. In the same terminal window run
- sqlite3.exe dg.db
- you will be prompted with ">"
- 9. Execute
- update main set c = 0 where a like 'attest%';
- Change the value of the 3rd column ("c") to 0 if the first ("a") starts with attest
- 10. Exit sqlite (press Ctrl-D)
- 11. Push the file back on the clock
- adb push dg.db /mnt/sdcard/dg.db
- 12. Select the first open window with "adb shell"
- cp /mnt/sdcard/dg.db /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/dg.db
- 13. Changing access rules
- chmod 440 /data/data/com.google.android.gms/databases/dg.db
- Go to Gpay on your watch and add your credit card
Please, Sign In to add comment