advictoriam Jan 17th, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- public class Grades
- This method examines the two arrays of test grades (double)
- identified by the two parameters, and creates an array
- containing the average values of these two arrays.
- The test scores for each student (given in the same row in each test
- array) are combined to find the average score for each student.
- This average is placed in the corresponding row in the new array.
- @param test1, the array of scores for the first test
- @param test2, the array of scores for the second test
- @return, the array containing the average scorres
- public static double makeAverage(double test1, double test2)
- double averages = new double[test1.length];
- for(int i = 0; i < test1.length; i++)
- averages[i] = (test1[i] + test2[i]) / 2;
- return averages;
RAW Paste Data