- Soundwave gave Blitzwing a huge double thumbs-up. “Dude, the O-Pod… you’re jamming the Autobots with righteous tunes! Excellent!”
- “How is that even possible?” Professor Arkeville paused. “An O-Pod shouldn’t even work with your systems.”
- “Basic Cybertronian medical science,” Starscream replied as he continued Blitzwing’s examination. “Introduce non-living plastics or metals into the body, the surrounding systems break them down, rebuild them into Cybertronian technomatter, and integrate them into the larger mechanism. We break a rotator or slip a gear, we can replace it, and after a short while it becomes living circuitry like the rest of us.”
- “Now that is seriously cool,” Sephie smiled.
- Arkeville nodded. “Like human flesh converting sterile coral into living bone.”
- “Now that is seriously creepy,” Cliffjumper shuddered.
- Rick gave Will a look. “So the O-Pod is what? His spleen now?”
- Starscream shook his head. “No, it’s just an O-Pod, but it’s plugged into his nervous system.”
- “So it’s not essential. You can fix me. Take it out.”
- “But if this is broadcasting on the Autobot comm channel…” Starscream smiled.
- - Blitzwing Bop
RAW Paste Data Copied