MySQL Install errors
- Reading package lists...
- Building dependency tree...
- Reading state information...
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- mysql-client : Depends: mysql-cluster-community-client (= 7.6.7-1ubuntu14.04) but it is not going to be installed
- mysql-server : Depends: mysql-cluster-community-server (= 7.6.7-1ubuntu14.04) but it is not going to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
RAW Paste Data Copied