a guest Dec 7th, 2017 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Keybinding has now been implemented into Dungeon Siege III
- - Added two new controls that will allow the players to move left or right. This is included on the keybinding screen.
- - Fixes an issue where the gamepad would default to on, even if you have no gamepad plugged in.
- - Fixed an issue in Multiplayer where if either the host or the client is using a gamepad and are playing with someone who is using the mouse/keyboard, the host hangs when switching to the ending cutscene.
- - Fixed an issue with certain graphic cards where it would occasionally display large black pixels in the middle of the screen.
- - Fixed a potential crash when players try to reconnect after disconnecting during a conversation.
- - We've implemented a fix that will revert the A/D reversed issue for people that are still reporting this issue.
- - Fixed a potential crash when players would join a Multiplayer game in a certain order.
RAW Paste Data