- I'm slightly dumbfounded, but not entirely surprised. The government
- should be reviewing its existing computer misuse laws, which have
- overreaching implications even more problematic than the CFAA in the
- USA before creating even more laws. This time it's for a threat that so
- far has only been seen in Hollywood movies and by governmental agencies
- themselves through the legally questionable interception of metadata to
- decide who to kill, as admitted by former NSA director Michael Hayden.
-  http://www.scl.org/site.aspx?i=ed832
a guest Jun 4th, 2014 438 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data