SCP: SL MOTD #5
PatPeter Dec 28th, 2018 (edited) 4,751 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align=center>Unigamia.com SCP Server #5 <color=blue>[RP'ERS]</color></align></size></b>
- <align=center>Discord: <link=https://discord.gg/f6afZMB>https://discord.gg/f6afZMB</link> | Appeal your ban in #scp-unban-requests | <link=https://www.unigamia.com/register/>Register on our forums!</link></align>
- <align=center> Initial spawn: 10 d-class, 5 SCPs, 5 MTF, 5 Scientists </align>
- This is our roleplayers server. We are going to play as strictly to the lore of the SCP Foundation as possible.
- 01. <color=green>[LISTEN TO MODS]</color> Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe.
- 02. <color=red>[NO HACKING]</color> Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
- 03. <color=blue>[STREAMER SAFE]</color> No disrespecting other players on the server. Racial slurs, homophobic slurs, and anything against Twitch's TOS is bannable on this server.
- 04. <color=red>[NO BULLYING]</color> Do not gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or make fun of kids or women for their voices.
- 05. <color=red>[NO MIC SPAM]</color> Only serious roleplay over the mic! NO MUSIC. NO SOUNDBOARDS. NO MICSPAM. NO RACIAL OR HOMOPHOBIC SLURS.
- 06. <color=blue>[RP TEAMKILLING]</color> Mass teamkilling or throwing grenades in elevators with no enemies is grounds for an instant ban. Single teamkills will be given warnings. NTF can kill for RP reasons following the chain-of-command.
- 07. <color=red>[NO SCP SUICIDE]</color> Intentionally killing yourself as an SCP will result in punishment.
- 08. <color=red>[NO GRIEFING]</color> NTF cannot grief Scientists from escaping. Chaos Insurgency cannot grief D-Class from escaping. This includes closing doors and allowing SCPs/enemies to get to them. SCP-079 also cannot teamkill SCPs.
- 09. <color=green>[D-CLASS ARREST]</color> NTF, Facility Guards, and Scientists must halt D-Class and try to arrest them. Only d-class that disobey or shoot back may be killed outright. Scientists alone can shoot on sight.
- 10. <color=blue>[RP TEAMING]</color> MTF cannot team with SCPs. SCP-096, SCP-106, and SCP-173 can never team with humans. SCP-049, SCP-079, and SCP-939 can team.
RAW Paste Data