a guest Jul 11th, 2018 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Just watched the first episode and I'm not gonna lie...I freaking love it! Maybe because I like slice of life anime and those with romance and strong drama. But what's unique about Kimi No Iru Machi is how the story is told; the scene cuts into different time zone back and forth which is really awesome!
- The music is really heartwarming and fit for every scene. There are even moments that gave me goosebumbs. For boys: yes, there is a bit of ecchi in this...but every anime need a fan service moment right? :D
- The Art and animation is great. Really great. They detailed the movement perfectly and you could tell the animators did a darn good job. The background are beautifully drawn and every single spec looks realistic.
- Not gonna spoil much, but i guess I can say that there is some love triangle going on. Its just illustrated in a unique method, by taking you into the past and then present again. This anime is definitely for people who are into some awesome romance and drama.
- Well thats it for now, can't wait for next episode.
RAW Paste Data