Copy folder contents
applehelpwriter Feb 15th, 2018 (edited) 131 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Easy Script to copy contents of a folder from one place to another
- -- applehelpwriter.com
- -- sqwarq.com
- # an applescript
- with timeout of 10 * 60 seconds -- 10 minutes
- set src to choose folder with prompt "Choose the folder to copy:"
- set dest to choose folder with prompt "Choose the destination:"
- set src to POSIX path of src
- set dest to POSIX path of dest
- do shell script "ditto " & quoted form of src & " " & quoted form of dest
- end timeout
RAW Paste Data