a guest Mar 19th, 2019 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- SF team of at least 12 people attacks an island containing objectives
- There are X>=5 objectives and 3 are selected to be attacked at random (by a script) when the mission is played
- Mission details:
- Lingor/Dingor western area with single land bridge.
- Low light (early morning night fading into day by 35 after SS). NVG req?
- Ratio should be aprox 1atk:4def.
- Attackers are SF. They should get w/e tools they need or want to accomplish their objectives.
- Attackers may use boats.
- (maybe?)They may also use a helo (no pilot slot req, just need to be on the list) like a lil bird.
- (maybe?) They may use a minigun jeep?
- Can any silenced weapons or weapons w/o a flash be fair in A3?
- Basically let them barbie b/c it's so shiney it's blinding.
- Defenders must attempt to defend all the objectives until they figure out what is being attacked.
- Defenders should have reduced radios limited to FTL and/or SL only. SL might be preferable.
- Can pabos item finder object used in one mission to find an objective be given to players?
- Can a motion detector or radar thing be made to give def an edge?
- Dog Script?
- A stationary mortar?
- A Kord car with 50 rnd boxes?
- A. Find/Obtain the intel
- B. Asssassinate enemy Commander (commander wears a red hat or w/e)
- C. Blow up the cache/object/vehicle (Require Demo for this obj?)
- D. AI or playerbased hostage extraction
- E. Potato/Object extraction from AO.
- Mission tab will give a list of objectives. The objectives to attack will be roughly marked on the map by a map marker.
- The map markers for each and every objective will be marked for the defenders.
RAW Paste Data