RPGX Ripping Guide
a guest Sep 30th, 2018 5,926 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Character ID is the 4 numbers that appear after chr_ in the files you'll download
- e.g. chr_0043_r18_637f67caec3b8386a86ddb853deeb4ff
- Character ID = 0043
- Press F12, go to network
- Start a H scene
- Once it's started right click every chr_ file and open in new tab to download it to a folder and do the same for the uni_ file that's above those.
- Open the folder in some Unity file editing program like AssetStudio
- Ctrl Click all Texture2D's and TextAssets's, right click and export them.
- Go to the folder the images were extracted to and move the Character Stand and the Thumbnail to a different folder if you downloaded them.
- If there's two base images move them with their components to another folder
- Run this script (requires Imagemagick in your PATH) https://pastebin.com/PngELC1b (embed) on the first folder
- If you have another base image edit the final line after %charaID% change the "a" to whatever letter the base image has and run the script in that folder.
- To rip the audio run this script https://pastebin.com/GHy40R7Y (embed) and enter the character ID (doesn't need to be 0 padded)
RAW Paste Data