Sam Sloane tongue twister skit by Studio C.
a guest Sep 18th, 2019 116 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- *Matt enters through door*
- Matt: Sam Sloane.
- Jason: Sup.
- Matt: Somebody said you stole some secrets.
- Jason: So?
- Matt: Stop spouting off! *Slaps Jason in the face*
- Stacey: September seventh of seventy six, slick! Someone saw you sneaking something psychedelic.
- Jason: Say what?
- Stacey: *takes bite of donut* Oh, you know you slipped up scooby! Stealing slick secrets from Sweet Slamming Sally Shores. It's sickening.
- Matt: Who?
- Stacey: She sells short-shorts on seventh.
- Jason: So? I set up Sleazy Sally, so she said she'd see Samson Simpson to seek some serious satisfaction.
- Stacey: Samson Simpson who sells sinister supplies?
- Jason: No, Some other Samson Simpson, stupid!
- Stacey: *Slaps Jason*
- Jason: Stop slappin!
- *Mallory pops up in window behind*
- Mallory: Somebody sent some seriously sickening stuff- Says "Sam Sloane should stop snoopin' an' sleuthin' or some snafu will soon snub Slippery Sam so silently, no screaming sounds will save him. Signed, the Snipper Snapper." Sorry, I spilled some sugary strawberry strudel on it.
- Jason: The Snipper Snapper the Snitch Sweeper sent that? Sorry sergeants, I'm silent.
- *Enter Adam*
- Matt: Sir. Seems Sam Sloane stole and sold some of Sally Shore's secrets, so Snipper Snapper the Snitch Sweeper satisfaction using Samson Simpson's Sinister Supplies to subvert Sloane's Squealing.
- *Adam takes a big drink of water, pauses, and then slaps Jason.*
- Jason: I thought he was gonna spray-
- *Adam spews water at Jason*
- Adam: Sweet satisfaction.
- *Everyone but Jason twirls and leaves.*
RAW Paste Data