a guest Aug 17th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Get the latest name using tab completion or check sys.prefix from within jupyterhub
- module load python/3.7-anaconda-2019.07
- # Create a new env. Only list the pkgs you need since they will be downloaded into ~/.conda/pkgs/
- conda create -n desietcimg pip ipython jupyter ipykernel numpy scipy matplotlib pyyaml
- # conda activate <env> is not supported at NERSC yet
- source activate desietcimg
- # Add standard packages using conda or pip
- pip install fitsio
- # Add packages under local development
- cd ~/DESI/code/desietcimg
- pip install -e .
RAW Paste Data