a guest Jun 13th, 2018 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Via Pastor (Path of the Shepherd)
- conscience/self control. Variant Road of Kings
- The most important form of power is control of territory; sovereignty of ones own territory is paramount.
- A good ruler has a duty to protect and guide those they rule over.
- The territory of others should be respected; be a polite guest and a gracious host.
- 10 Leaving your territory (replaces Neglecting your duty).
- 9 Interfering with the affairs out outsiders (replaces Treating a peer with disrespect).
- 8 Allowing outsiders to ignore your sovereignty (replaces Treating an inferior as an equal.)
- 7 Entering another’s territory uninvited (replaces Breaking your word to a peers).
- 6 Allowing your subjects to be unhappy or disrespectful (Replaces Behaving shamefully before your peers.)
- 5 Showing weakness in front of outsiders (replaces Showing weakness in front your inferiors.)
- 4 Failure to protect and provide for your subjects (replaces Failing to answer a challenge to your honor).
- 3 Treating your guests (in your own territory) or host (in another’s territory) poorly (replaces Treating a superior with disrespect.)
- 2 Failure to defend your territory from outsiders (replaces Breaking your word to your superiors).
- 1 Causing or allowing harm to your territory or its inhabitants (replaces Breaking a sworn oath.)
RAW Paste Data