Maudlin: The Fusilier
CitrineTheCat Jan 20th, 2020 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [collapse=The Town of Maudlin Character Sheet][hr][hr][big][b]Name:[/b] ___ [b]Level:[/b] 1 [b]XP:[/b] 0 [b]Coin:[/b] 0[/big]
- [big][b]Armor:[/b] 0 [b]Hit Points:[/b] ___ [b]Damage:[/b] 1d6 [b]Carry Weight:[/b] ___[/big]
- [b]STR:[/b] ___ [b]DEX:[/b] ___ [b]CON:[/b] ___
- [b]INT:[/b] ___ [b]WIS:[/b] ___ [b]CHA:[/b] ___[hr][hr]
- [center][big][b]Special Moves[/b][/big][/center][hr][hr][eicon]Clean_Guns[/eicon] [big][b]Armed & Dangerous[/b][/big]
- You have a powerful powder-based rifle with a unique mechanism, imported from overseas. You begin play with a Signature Musket. You can never lose it, and you're expertly talented with repairing it, cleaning it, and modifying it.
- Choose two additional features it has:
- ( ) Larger Flashpan: +1d4 damage
- ( ) Wider Muzzle: +2 damage, -far
- ( ) Iron Sights: +1 piercing
- ( ) Long Barrel: +2 piercing, +1 weight
- ( ) Fine Sling: -2 weight
- ( ) Bayonet: Can be used as a precise weapon with Close range.
- ( ) Secret Compartment: Can conceal 0 weight items in the stock.
- Whenever you have a long rest, you can switch around the features of your weapon.
- [eicon]Snipers_Mark[/eicon] [big][b]Ready, Aim...[/b][/big]
- When you hold still, steady your breathing, and spend a turn doing nothing but aim at an enemy, take +1 Forward to your Volley. You lose this if you move, get attacked, or something spoils your aim.
- [eicon]Buckshot[/eicon] [big][b]Prepare to Fire![/b][/big]
- You can choose to ignore the Reload tag at the cost of -1 forward to Volley. When you do this twice in a row, take -2 instead.
- [eicon]Aimed_Shot[/eicon] [big][b]Overwatch[/b][/big]
- When you take aim on an area or around the area of another individual, roll +WIS.
- ✴ On a 10+, hold 3.
- ✴ On a 7-9, hold 1.
- So long as you maintain line of sight with the area, when an enemy or target attacks, you may freely spend your holds, 1 for 1, to choose an option:
- • Interrupt the attack
- • Give an ally an extra free action against the attacker
- • Deal your rifle's damage to the attacker[hr][hr]
- [center][big][b]Advanced Moves[/b][/big][/center][hr][hr]
- Signature Musket (near, far, reload, two-handed, +1 piercing, 3 weight. Always consumes ammunition.)
- [color=black]Lead Balls[/color] (4 ammo, 1 weight)
RAW Paste Data