- Backstory of gnj-torture:
- Gnj released each room separately around 2010, i finished each room flawless after 1-2 days.
- I had em all done after a week or so.
- Then he combined all 4 rooms together and released it as gnj-fulltorture (no teleports).
- gnj thought it wouldn't be so hard for me to finish em all in a row, but the disillusion kicked in righ away.
- I wasn't good enough, since i reached the third room only a few times.
- gnj added teleports, so that we could have at least some fun.
- gnj-fulltorture-easy has 10 checkpoints in each room.
- My first playthrough was 10-15 mins, after a week it was down to 7 mins.
- I think i played it about 500+ hours spread over 3 years.
- In 2013 i thought about beating the no-teleport version, since my skill level was pretty consistent by now.
- And after a couple of tries i finally nailed it :]
- He released 2 more maps in 2013: gnj-finaltorture-medium (1 teleport each room) and shortly after - gnj-finaltorture (kill trigger).
- changes: some parts deleted, parts changed, new orange room, flow changes.
- Surprisingly in only 5 days i finished it (2-4 hours playing each day).
- The End.
RAW Paste Data