Anon - Colt Moon Dust
- >You are Moon Dust, currently a colt in his younger years
- >You're sitting in your room, trying on different clothing items; most of which were for mares.
- >Your mother walks in and stops in her tracks, looking at the clothes you had on.
- >Honestly, your sense of fashion wasn't terrible but your mother stared, with mouth agape, at you and your ... odd choice.
- "Hi mom! What do you think? Don't I look pretty?"
- >You stand up and trot in place, feeling very proud of your fashion. You were wearing some striped socks on each leg, a little blouse and more importantly panties.
- >Your mother couldn't help but turn red with embarrassment but she also couldn't help but laugh a little, coming over to you and stroking your mane.
- >"Moon, hon, you can't wear ... that stuff."
- >She smiles to you, reassuringly.
- >You can't help but be curious, after all, you did look quite good!
- "Why not?"
- >Your ears lowered a little to the sides as you look up to your mother.
- >"Because ... little colts like you don't wear clothes for mares."
- "But I like it! It's comfy and I look good in it!"
- >You couldn't help but pout a little with which your mother sighs and pats you on your head.
- >"Well no more playing in mare clothes, okay? But ... Just this once."
- >She kisses you on the forehead and smiles.
- >"Just don't let your father see you. Celestia knows he'll throw a fit."
- >After that, she gets up and closes the door behind her, letting out a sigh before heading off, leaving you to marvel at yourself in the mirror.
- >You were such a pretty pony ... it's too bad no one else can see it.
RAW Paste Data Copied