a guest May 2nd, 2016 310 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Some correction in InstallSkinManager.mscr
- - Firmware selection list in reverse order
- - Few changes in Resources.mscr in the messagess area
- - An unskinned selection list corrected in InitSM.mscr
- - Deleting the last installed skin, brings you out from the "uninstall skin" GUI, back to the main GUI
- - Bug killed in InstallSkinManager.mscr: Skin1 apps files not modded after SM installation
- - BigMessage replaced by EacTxt.mscr - now the big text messages are skinned too
- - All related to messaging (Release Notes.txt included) are in the 'message' subfolder of the 'Software' folder
- - Few little bugs killed
- - Settings panel is skinned now
- - Manny little corrections in manny scripts
- - Bug killed in updating system (InitSM.txt management)
- - Some corrections in PopUp messaging system
- - Various fixes in the messaging system
- - The controls/buttons that could be touched, behind the message panels, are inactive now. The message panels are modal.
- - Selection panel is now multipage
- - Increase the fontsize in release notes panel
- - Add a Close button to item selector panels which gets you back all the way to the main GUI directly, not step by step like the Back button.
- - Splash screens everywhere! Well, not everywhere and not quite splashscreens, but more like status messages, now in graphical mode, not system windows.
- - Using a SM1.exe aside to SM.exe to have a snapier switch for the icon states in the SM GUI and for snapier screen changes
- - The initialisation of the SysInfoSettings.ini file moved from Launch.mscr to SKmgr.mscr (from exit to startup)
- - More little bugs
- - Edited the GPRS AutoDial ini file to start with English as the default language.
- - Few small bugs killed here and there...or maybe not just few...
- - All the selection lists reworked
- - The message panel model changed; it's bigger now to be easier to read
- - Bug killed in SM ForceUpdate theory...
- - The logic of FakeID procedure adjusted
- - Selection lists start to be replaced in the new messages system spirit
- - More message windows renewed
- - AdFunc.xml: some CR replaced with CR+LF
- - Some bugs killed in ADfunc_eng.mscr (Cancel in selection didn't get you out)
- - All the INFO, WARNING, ERROR messages, as well as the questions YES/NO type are replaced with graphical variant
- - Moved the FW test from InstallMyDean subroutine in Resources to MyDeanDefault_eng.mscr. It's better to test FW before asking for MyDean installation. If you don't want to change the FW, you don't need to answer to "Install MyDean?" question either.
- - Changed Run with RunWait in the same FW test piece of code.
- - Added some more fixes to GUIfix subroutine in Resources.mscr
- - Bug killed: Patch icon not properly restored when forced unpatch the system after a failed patch
- - A new touch to the SM screens title
- - Small, just small aesthetic corrections and some harmless bugs killed
- - Themer becomes xThemer, x for eXtended :) Now it let you chose between internal and external repository
RAW Paste Data