Hot Fuzz Sub Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hot Fuzz Sub Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A skilled London police officer is transferred to a small town that's harbouring a dark secret.
- London cop Nicholas Angel is good. Too good. So, he is transferred to a peaceful village in Sanford. He is doing so many spectacular jobs as a police officer except when he is paired with Constable Danny Buutterman, the son of Frank Butterman (who is the chief). But, when two actors are butchered to death by a black-hooded person, Nicholas begins to think that all these murders that are going around in Sandford and the policemen and women think they are accidents, he thinks that all these murders link to one thing.
- From the moment I saw the first teaser trailer, i knew i had to see this film. Also the fact that it is from the guys that made Shaun of the Dead, i knew it was in good hands.<br/><br/>The film doesn't waste anytime in getting into the story, and introducing the characters. I have to say that i don't think any actor was out of place in this film, Simon Pegg (fantastic), Nick Frost (hilarious, The Swan (best of the bunch!) The laughs never stop, its funny on so many different levels. There is good use of previous knowledge of films, (a very good use of a Bad Boys 2 shot!) The thing that got me about the film, was the action sequences. Edgar Wright really knows how to direct these, with various wip pans, crash zooms, tracking shots, used really well with loud sound FX.<br/><br/>Its also nice to see that the gore from Shaun still manages to appear in this film too! Over all i think this is going to be the best film of 2007, by far!!!!
- I saw this movie ten days before the UK release date and I thought it was amazing. Being a big fan of Spaced and Shaun of the Dead, however, I may have been slightly biased.<br/><br/>Seeing as the film was made in vein of the success of SOTD, I liked how some aspects were kept the same (Nick Frost playing quite a slow, 'useless' character, references to SOTD and other films) yet some parts were changed. Simon Pegg's character (Nicholas Angel) is completely different to Tim Bisley in Spaced and Shaun in SOTD.<br/><br/>The film has a great cast, all top British comedy actors - and in almost every new scene that comes up, there's someone there that makes you think 'Now what have I seen them in before?!' The film is both very funny and a serious cop film at the same time - with a LOT of gore, surprisingly! It was, perhaps, slightly long - it lasted 2 hours - which meant that towards the end I did find myself checking my watch... but it was more than worth it.<br/><br/>If you are considering going to watch this film, I would say definitely go and see it!
- The most originally funny movie to hit U.S. screens in a while.
- "Fascist" a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data