- After a thorough review of your account with the UserID: Addyss, it has been determined that the account did in fact violate our Terms of Service. We regret to inform you
- that your appeal for an account ban reversal is denied due to the evidence within our system for engaging in gold selling activities and the manipulation
- of currency exchange rates to avoid the payment of applicable governmental charges.
- This violates the following sections of the Terms of Service:
- Tos Section 5; Paragraph 15: If Your access to or receipt, play or use of the Services is subject to applicable governmental charges
- (including but not limited to sales tax, value added tax (VAT), goods and service tax (GST) or other taxes), then You must pay for those charges.
- Your total price may include such governmental charges or such governmental charges may be separately identified from Your paid Service(s) fees as shown during the payment process.
- Failure to invoice You for any such charges does not relieve You of the liability to pay such charges.
- ToS Section 2E – Virtual Currency: Virtual Currency is not transferable to, or redeemable for, any sum of real currency or monetary value from ZeniMax or any other person at any time.
- ZeniMax prohibits, and does not recognize any purported, transfers, sales, gifts, or trades of Virtual Currency.
- Virtual Currency will only be used by You to obtain virtual goods within a Game (e.g., durable goods that become part of Your inventory in the Game
- and consumable or single use items that are used and expire after use within the Game) or other Downloadable Content, through one or more Services,
- as determined by ZeniMax in its sole discretion. You agree not to sell or transfer, or assist others in selling or transferring Virtual Currencies or any amounts thereof.
- Evidence of any attempt to use, sell or transfer Virtual Currency in any manner that violates these Terms of Service may result in revocation, termination,
- or cancellation of the Virtual Currency and/or Your access to or receipt, play or use of the Services without refund and/or immediate suspension or termination of Your Account.
- ToS Section 5; Paragraph 16: You are responsible for all charges incurred on Your Account, including, but not limited to, applicable taxes,
- and the fees for all purchases made by You or anyone that uses Your Account, including, but not limited to, Your family or friends.
- Due to the extent and scale of the violation, it has been decided that the ban on this account will remain in place,
- and that all services related to this account shall remain deactivated permanently. This decision was not made lightly, and it is final.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Team
RAW Paste Data Copied