a guest Oct 9th, 2019 120 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Installation: Famous 5-minute install
- Unzip the package in an empty directory and upload everything.
- Open wp-admin/install.php in your browser. It will take you through the process to set up a wp-config.php file with your database connection details.
- If for some reason this doesn’t work, don’t worry. It doesn’t work on all web hosts. Open up wp-config-sample.php with a text editor like WordPad or similar and fill in your database connection details.
- Save the file as wp-config.php and upload it.
- Open wp-admin/install.php in your browser.
- Once the configuration file is set up, the installer will set up the tables needed for your site. If there is an error, double check your wp-config.php file, and try again. If it fails again, please go to the support forums with as much data as you can gather.
- If you did not enter a password, note the password given to you. If you did not provide a username, it will be admin.
- The installer should then send you to the login page. Sign in with the username and password you chose during the installation. If a password was generated for you, you can then click on “Profile” to change the password.
RAW Paste Data