Black Book protects itself from a grenade.
JohnConquest11 May 23rd, 2019 (edited) 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >>LIVE GRENADE DETECTED<<
- At seemingly the same instant, Rarity gasped. “Grenade!”
- Ponies began to scatter, running into each other, not knowing where to go.
- Rarity’s magic flared around her satchel, opening it.
- Beams of colored light shot out from the twin magical energy turrets which had descended from the ceiling. They struck a pony in the crowd, turning her into a burning pink silhouette of whomever she had been.
- My host looked down, scanning the floor, her actions seeming unbearably slow. I mentally shouted for her to duck for cover, but she seemed transfixed. Her eyes fell on the metal apple not two yards from her desk. The dark bulk of a large, open book fell down over it, and four white hooves jumped on top.
- The Book!
- In an instant:
- A flash of fire and swirling magical energy underneath the book,
- A cracking sound that left a buzzing silence in its wake,
- A rippling of explosive force that threw Rarity back.
- My host stumbled, disoriented, a ringing in her ears. Everypony was shouting, but their voices seemed muffled and far away.
- I spotted The Black Book. It had landed next to Rarity, smoking but undamaged.
- I felt conflicting waves of horror and relief. How could any book survive smothering a magical energy grenade? What kind of book was this? And yet… thank the stars that it wasn’t hurt. That book was dangerous, but it was valuable! Just looking at it, I knew how useful it must be…
- Fallout Equestria: Chapter 32
RAW Paste Data