- Goldenrod Stocks
- Initial Stock Price:
- - ln(x) * 10
- - x =
- - Handout: pointsEarnedFromHandout
- - Coin: pointProfitFromCoin
- - Yolocoin: pointProfitFromYolocoin
- - Goldenslots: pointsWonFromSlots
- commandMultiplier = (1 + (ln(x) / 100))
- Handout Rate of increase:
- - (avgHandout / 6.036328125) * commandMultiplier(avgNumHandoutsPer24Hours)
- Coin Rate of increase:
- - (numPointsWon / numHeads * numPointsLost / numTails) (*/) commandMultiplier(avgNumCoinsPer24Hours)
- - (*/) is * if part of equation before (*/) is greater than 1, else (*/) is /.
- Yolocoin Rate of increase:
- - same as coin rate of increase lol.
- Goldenslots rate of increase:
- - (totalPointsWonFromSlots / (8273720 * totalNumSlotsAttempts / 918016)) * commandMultiplier(avgNumGoldenSlotsPer24Hours)
- - divisor of totalPointsWonFromSlots can be rewritten as:
- - totalNumSlotsAttempts / (5832 / 163) * 182 / 163 * (100 + 5 * 5832 / 163)
- User Stocks rate of increase:
- - totalPointsAfterEachDay / (totalPointsAtStartOfDay + numHandoutsForDay * 6.036328125 + (182(sumOfAllSlotsJackpotsAtTheTimeOfEachGoldenslotsAttempt) + 5669(-5 * numSlotsAttemptsForDay)) / 5832 + numPointsWonFromContests) * commandMultiplier(numNonInfoCommandsExecutedForDay)) * commandMultiplier(numCommandsExecutedPerDay)
- - Can short/long stocks
- - long = earn money when stock price goes up
- - short = earn money when stock price goes down
- - Multiply each formula by the current stock price to get the new stock price
- - Stock prices are updated every day.
- - Todo: figure out if stock market is "frozen" if no stream is online with goldenrod.
- - Can invest yourself as a stock (must have at least 100 points), price for investing is TBA
- - User Stock crashes when the user's balance reaches 0, global stock crashes when stock price drops below 1.
- - Global stocks automatically re-open after crashing, but all users who had owned stocks lose them.
- - User Stocks do not re-open after crashing.
- - Todo: figure out if should allow selling stocks to another user gives a boost for stock price.
luckytyphlosion Aug 1st, 2015 (edited) 235 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data