Fetch From all git repos
LordMZTE Jun 1st, 2020 1,329 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # store the current dir
- # Let the person running the script know what's going on.
- printf "\033[0;31mPulling in latest changes for all repositories...\033[0;31m\n"
- # Find all git repositories and update it to the master latest revision
- for i in $(find . -name ".git" | cut -c 3-); do
- echo "";
- printf "\033[33m$i\033[0m\n";
- # We have to go to the .git parent directory to call the pull command
- cd "$i";
- cd ..;
- # finally pull
- git fetch --all;
- # lets get back to the CUR_DIR
- cd $CUR_DIR
- printf "\n\033[32mComplete!\033[0m\n"
RAW Paste Data