Akihara Sekka no Shou 1-3N
Maxumym Feb 19th, 2019 135 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Akihara Sekka no Shou 1-3N
- [Asahikawa surroundings]
- Citizen H: Aaaah! Save me!
- Sek: Gotcha! I'll save you!
- Sek: This enemy should be that last one, right? Here goes! Haah!
- Sek: Alright, all wiped out. Huff, pant... Mission complete. I-It's getting harder and harder.
- [Asahikawa surroundings - residential area]
- Citizen G: Good work, Hero.
- Sek: Right. Looks like there weren't any casualties. Thank goodness.
- Citizen G: However, I'd appreciate it if you maintained the proper order when rescuing people. My safety should be the priority, since I'm the leader.
- Sek: I'm a Hero. I can't let people in front of me get slaughtered.
- Citizen G: I can understand rescuing children. They could be our manpower later on.
- Citizen G: But frankly, old people are just a burden.
- Citizen B: What!?
- Citizen G: Hero. You must have the courage to discard useless people. All so this area of ours can survive!
- Citizen C: Ugh... Oikawa-san, what a scumbag.
- Sek: ...
- Girl: Thanks for saving Granny, Hero!
- Sek: Mhm. I'm glad she's safe. You did good, staying safe.
- Girl: It's because you're here for us, Hero!
- Sek: ...I see.
- [Inside the cave]
- Sek: Now that I set up a hammock, this is really beginning to look like one comfortable shelter.
- Sek: ...Oikawa-san, huh. It's finally gotten to that point.
- *Kosinpu appears*
- Sek: What, more enemies!?
- Sek: And there's a whole lot of them. This is pretty bad.
- Sek: Well, guess I'll have to hang in there a bit more. Sortie!
- Sek: Keep coming! I'm going to drop you all!
- Citizen G: Huh? Aah! The enemy's here!
- Citizen: Hero! What are you doing!? The enemy is here!
- Sek: I've got my hands full already! I'll be there as soon as I can, so hang in there!
- Sek: Guh, this enemy's pretty tough! But Heroes don't lose!
- Citizen G: W-What's taking her so long?
- Citizen G: G-Guh, this is the end... Hero! Herooo!
- Sek: Akihara Sekka has arrived! I'll take the enemies down! Take that!
- Citizen B: Hero, you saved us!
- Sek: But Oikawa-san... I didn't make it in time. I'm sorry for being so weak.
- Citizen D: No, Oikawa-san is at fault for moving around on his own.
- Sek: Seems that with Oikawa-san gone from the leader position, food distribution and other management things became much smoother.
- Sek: ...Well, I guess it's back to digging for me.
RAW Paste Data