a guest Jul 24th, 2019 120 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Specific Purpose: To Commemorate Donald Trump
- 1) Throughout history, there have been many proud Americans who claim a large number of talents, specialties, and abilities
- 2) From Edison to Jefferson, and Roosevelt to Musk, there have been countless Americans who have come to the forefront as great leaders in their area or industry
- 3) Foremost among this group in these modern times is none other than our President, Donald J Trump
- 4) Today I’d like to tell you about some of Donald Trump’s successes, his rise to fame and his policies that help make him stand out among these other great figures.
- 1) Donald Trump was born in Queens in New York City in 1946 to a wealthy family of business owners.
- a. He attended a prestigious private military academy as a teen, though was deemed unfit to serve in in the national draft, later attending the Wharton School for economics
- b. He began his career with a “small loan of a million dollars” from his father, which he used to help develop the basis for a real estate empire spanning dozens of properties totaling millions of dollars across the globe
- c. Though not always successful, he persevered and never stopped trying to found new businesses and invest in new opportunities
- d. His current net worth is thought to be around $3.1 billion by Forbes
- e. He is currently married to former Slovenian model Melania Trump, with whom he has one son, Barron, as well as having 4 other children from previous marriages
- f. One of his daughters, Ivanka, currently serves him in office as Advisor to the President
- 2) Through hard work and great marketing, Trump managed to make his name synonymous with success and quality.
- a. Many of his ventures were branded with his name, which bolstered his reputation as someone who is highly successful
- b. He produced and hosted a famous reality television show, The Apprentice, where people competed for a place working at one of his companies
- c. Donald Trump became a known as a person associated with luxury and expensive lifestyles partly due to this show
- 3) After numerous hints and false starts, Donald Trump finally decided to run for election in the United States for the 2016 Presidential Election
- a. Though regarded as a long-shot candidate, he gained increasing popularity due to his populist message aimed at disaffected Americans across the political isle
- b. And In a shocking victory, he was able to secure the election and win the presidency
- c. Trump has campaigned on putting America First in both domestic and foreign affairs, and has a tough stance on immigration and foreign policy
- d. Trump has backed this up since taking office, by pushing for the construction of a border wall along the Mexican border, as well as strongly pushing for denuclearization of North Korea
- e. He became the first sitting president to meet with the Chairman of North Korea in US history.
- f. Though his presidency has not been without its fair share of controversy, he continues to serve and direct our nation on the course that he believes is best
- 1) Due to his upbringing and perseverance, Donald Trump was able to become a famous and iconic figure before he even entered political office
- 2) He continues to serve the country as our President and will be seeking re-election in 2020.
- 3) Regardless of what the future holds, I believe I can say with confidence that the legacy of Donald Trump will be a memorable one. Thank you.
RAW Paste Data