a guest Jan 9th, 2020 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Lee, P. C., Fishlock, V., Webber, C. E., & Moss, C. J. (2016). The reproductive advantages of a long life: longevity and senescence in wild female African elephants. Behavioral ecology and sociobiology, 70(3), 337-345.
- Chiappa, P., Singh, S., & Pellicer, F. (2018). The degree of altriciality and performance in a cognitive task show correlated evolution. PloS one, 13(10), e0205128.
- Bennett, P. M., & Harvey, P. H. (1985). Brain size, development and metabolism in birds and mammals. Journal of Zoology, 207(4), 491-509.
- Piantadosi, S. T., & Kidd, C. (2016). Extraordinary intelligence and the care of infants. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 113(25), 6874-6879.
- Ellis, S., Franks, D. W., Nattrass, S., Cant, M. A., Bradley, D. L., Giles, D., ... & Croft, D. P. (2018). Postreproductive lifespans are rare in mammals. Ecology and evolution, 8(5), 2482-2494.
- SAIBA MAIS
- Como ouvir audiolivros: https://bit.ly/2ejtJEm
- Bibliografia do Nerdologia: https://bit.ly/1SUWXRP
RAW Paste Data