Sword/Shield Gigantamax Move descriptions
Kaphotics Nov 11th, 2019 26,722 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- G-Max Wildfire A Fire-type attack that Gigantamax Charizard use. This move continues to deal damage to opponents for four turns.
- G-Max Befuddle A Bug-type attack that Gigantamax Butterfree use. This move inflicts the poisoned, paralyzed, or asleep status condition on opponents.
- G-Max Volt Crash An Electric-type attack that Gigantamax Pikachu use. This move paralyzes opponents.
- G-Max Gold Rush A Normal-type attack that Gigantamax Meowth use. This move confuses opponents and also earns extra money.
- G-Max Chi Strike A Fighting-type attack that Gigantamax Machamp use. This move raises the chance of critical hits.
- G-Max Terror A Ghost-type attack that Gigantamax Gengar use. This Pokémon steps on the opposing Pokémon’s shadow to prevent them from escaping.
- G-Max Resonance An Ice-type attack that Gigantamax Lapras use. This move reduces the damage received for five turns.
- G-Max Cuddle A Normal-type attack that Gigantamax Eevee use. This move infatuates opponents.
- G-Max Replenish A Normal-type attack that Gigantamax Snorlax use. This move restores Berries that have been eaten.
- G-Max Malodor A Poison-type attack that Gigantamax Garbodor use. This move poisons opponents.
- G-Max Stonesurge A Water-type attack that Gigantamax Drednaw use. This move scatters sharp rocks around the field.
- G-Max Wind Rage A Flying-type attack that Gigantamax Corviknight use. This move removes the effects of moves like Reflect and Light Screen.
- G-Max Stun Shock An Electric-type attack that Gigantamax Toxtricity use. This move poisons or paralyzes opponents.
- G-Max Finale A Fairy-type attack that Gigantamax Alcremie use. This move heals the HP of allies.
- G-Max Depletion A Dragon-type attack that Gigantamax Duraludon use. Reduces the PP of the last move used.
- G-Max Gravitas A Psychic-type attack that Gigantamax Orbeetle use. This move changes gravity for five turns.
- G-Max Volcalith A Rock-type attack that Gigantamax Coalossal use. This move continues to deal damage to opponents for four turns.
- G-Max Sandblast A Ground-type attack that Gigantamax Sandaconda use. Opponents are trapped in a raging sandstorm for four to five turns.
- G-Max Snooze A Dark-type attack that Gigantamax Grimmsnarl use. The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the targets into falling asleep on the next turn.
- G-Max Tartness A Grass-type attack that Gigantamax Flapple use. This move reduces the opponents’ evasiveness.
- G-Max Sweetness A Grass-type attack that Gigantamax Appletun use. This move heals the status conditions of allies.
- G-Max Smite A Fairy-type attack that Gigantamax Hatterene use. This move confuses opponents.
- G-Max Steelsurge A Steel-type attack that Gigantamax Copperajah use. This move scatters sharp spikes around the field.
- G-Max Meltdown A Steel-type attack that Gigantamax Melmetal use. This move makes opponents incapable of using the same move twice in a row.
- G-Max Foam Burst A Water-type attack that Gigantamax Kingler use. This move harshly lowers the Speed of opponents.
- G-Max Centiferno A Fire-type attack that Gigantamax Centiskorch use. This move traps opponents in flames for four to five turns.
RAW Paste Data