a guest Feb 27th, 2020 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- No discrepancy.
- Checked the engine inlet anti-icing system in accordance with maintenance manual. Engine inlet anti-icing system performing to expectation. Checked the engine inlet anti-icing system without engine operating. Performing to expectation.
- TESTING ENGINE INLET ANTI-ICING SYSTEM WITHOUT ENGINE OPERATING
- Refer to T-39A and T-39B powerplant ground operation.
- A. Disconnect electrical plug from anti-icing valve solenoid.
- B. Remove bolts and locknuts securing duct to inlet and diffuse case. Remove duct and valve from engine.
- C. Remove bolts securing valve to elbow and duct.
- INSTALLING ENGINE INLET GUIDE VANE ANTI ICING VALVE.
- A. Place gasket and spacer on rear flange of anti-icing valve and secure valve to duct with bolts. Torque bolts and lockwire.
- B. Inset guide into valve. Secure guide and elbow on valve with bolts. Torque bolts and lock-wire.
- C. Place gasket on rear flange of anti-icing duct. Position duct assembly on engine pads at inlet and diffuser cases.
- D. Secure duct assembly with bolts and locknuts.
- E. Connect electrical plug to anti-icing valve solenoid. Safety plug, using AN995F32 lockwire.
- TESTING ENGINE INLET ANTI-ICING SYSTEM WITH ENGINE OPERATING
- A. Remove engine if engine is installed.
- B. Disconnect two electrical plugs from valve assembly.
- C. Disconnect deice pressure pressure sensing line "B" nut at valve assembly.
- D. Remove eight bolts securing valve to duct assemblies.
- E. Remove valve and gaskets.
- INSTALLING ENGINE INLET DEICE VALVE
- A. Position valve between ducts with arrow on valve pointing forward.
- B. Insert gasket between aft valve flange and duct assembly. Install and tighten four bolts.
- C. Insert gasket between forward valve flange and duct assembly. Install and tighten four bolts.
- D. Connect deice pressure sensing line "B" nut to fitting on valve assembly, and torque to 135-185 inch-pounds.
- E. Connect two electrical plugs to valve assembly. Safety plugs, using AN995F32 lockwire.
- A and P Pending.
- Cannon Misenko
RAW Paste Data