a guest May 19th, 2019 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- My Crypto Idea - Freehold land
- FHLT - Free Hold Land Token
- Probably the most interesting approach to crowd-funding an idea this year.
- No Plan.
- No Risk.
- No Reward.
- I intend to do the following.
- Raise at least $10M via Ethereum - 1 Ether = 1000 Tokens (Min 0.1 Ether)
- NO SOFT OR HARD CAP - EG. SEND ME 100,000 ETHER AND I WILL BUY ALL THE LAND I CAN.
- Use funds to purchase large reserves of freehold land at a discount.
- Tokenise the land holdings by legally attaching the land title rights to token issue.
- Annouce Company that pulled it all off and Assets aquired - AFTER successful completion of land purchase, structure and legals.
- Issue Tokens directly to wallets who supported.
- Ether Address:
- If you dont know how to buy or send Ether - then this isnt for you at all.
- NO WHITEPAPER, NO WEBSITE - WILL MAKE ANNOUCEMENTS VIA BITCOIN TALK / REDDIT / TWITTER OR WHATEVER WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT - LIMITED TIME TO GET INVOLVED.
- Note: - If you think its risky and you might lose your Ethereum - your right, it IS risky (VERY) and you might not get anything. This is an Idea - Do not expect anything, don't expect success, rights, someone to blame or even Tokens - at all - treat it like your sending money into a black hole and have no expectations. This is the type of person who should be buying these tokens, if your not this person, please keep moving - nobody is forcing you to send Ether so please dont act like it.
- Why am I doing this? Because its more than possible, Whitepapers are full of lies and empty promises anyway, the legal situation around this is unknown. Its a very simple "IDEA" and nothing else - YOU are crowdfunding an idea and expecting no reward - We should not be held back by the self declared cowboys and sheriffs in the crypto world who declare whats right, whats safe and whats too risky; and force us all to be perfect and prevent us from executing - its a decentralized world for a reason.
- We will not be listing or supporting an exchange listing at this time due to KYC rules etc. That does not stop people doing this themselves, trading them on secondary or decentralized markets or even OTC at your local coffee shop - but its not going to be our issue. We may have to force people to identify themselves in the future for whatever reason (like claiming your rights - if any). If your concerned about your identity being known in the future (whenever that may be); well that's what a nominee holder is for... - google it.
- Promote the idea or destroy the idea - its a free country (world) isnt it? (haha!) ; Ask questions or keep to yourself its your choice clearly - nothing wrong with being curious - but dont expect an answer, don't expect any acceptance or defense to your argument or accusations - or support. In fact... if you have any questions about the whole concept (doubts?) - please dont participate.
- Constructive opinions and views are encouraged; pessimism without substance will be ignored and further my point - don't participate.
- End Statement: Dont even think about buying these tokens unless your in it for the long run (long shot...). Dont Expect anything in return - Crypto Crowd Fund the idea, without all the fancy website and whitepaper, and let me get on with it.
RAW Paste Data