Wituz Feb 24th, 2014 6,615 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #Define the imports
- import twitch
- import keypresser
- t = twitch.Twitch();
- k = keypresser.Keypresser();
- #Enter your twitch username and oauth-key below, and the app connects to twitch with the details.
- #Your oauth-key can be generated at http://twitchapps.com/tmi/
- username = "wituz";
- key = "oauth:codehere";
- t.twitch_connect(username, key);
- #The main loop
- while True:
- #Check for new mesasages
- new_messages = t.twitch_recieve_messages();
- if not new_messages:
- #No new messages...
- for message in new_messages:
- #Wuhu we got a message. Let's extract some details from it
- msg = message['message'].lower()
- username = message['username'].lower()
- print(username + ": " + msg);
- #This is where you change the keys that shall be pressed and listened to.
- #The code below will simulate the key q if "q" is typed into twitch by someone
- #.. the same thing with "w"
- #Change this to make Twitch fit to your game!
- if msg == "q": k.key_press("q");
- if msg == "w": k.key_press("w");
RAW Paste Data