- ~$ sudo /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
- Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules ...done.
- Uninstalling old VirtualBox DKMS kernel modulesError! Could not locate dkms.conf file.
- File: does not exist.
- Error! There are no instances of module: vboxhost
- 4.3.10 located in the DKMS tree.
- Trying to register the VirtualBox kernel modules using DKMS ...done.
- Starting VirtualBox kernel modules ...failed!
- (Running VirtualBox in a Xen environment is not supported)
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Trusty Tahr Xen and Virtualbox 4.3.10
a guest Apr 22nd, 2014 106 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data