- Torrance, Calif. — June 1, 2016 — XSEED Games, the independent-minded console publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today announced that the Windows PC version of its previously PlayStation®Vita-exclusive entry in the SENRAN KAGURA series of busty beat-’em-up games, SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS, is now available on Steam®. The possibility of releasing the game on additional Windows PC software distribution platforms in the coming months is currently being explored. To commemorate the game’s launch on Steam, XSEED Games has revealed a brand new trailer.
- Including all DLC from the game's "PSVita" release free of charge and boasting crisp HD textures alongside a smooth 60fps framerate to complement the bouncy brawler’s fast-paced action, the Windows PC release of SHINOVI VERSUS promises to be bigger and better than ever. To sweeten the deal, the game is being offered at 10% off its regular list price of $29.99, €27.99, and £22.99 for the first week after launch (other international pricing may vary).
- SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS takes the ninja schoolgirls introduced to the world via SENRAN KAGURA Burst and pits them against one another in an all-new standalone story. Through a 3D lens, players will now be able to revisit the rivalry between the students of the Hanzō National Academy and their sworn enemies at Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy, the latter of which have gone underground and formed a mercenary group known as Homura’s Crimson Squad. Both sides must also contend with two new sets of enemies: the students from the exceptionally strict Gessen Girls’ Academy, as well as the new generation of Hebijo students who seek to dominate all rivals. Each of the four schools gets its own unique narrative, and the original Japanese voice-overs pair with full English subtitles to bring each girl’s distinct personality and storyline to life.
- Fan-favorite elements such as massive mid-air combos, Secret Ninja Techniques, and clothes-ripping action are now presented in full HD and with a 60fps framerate in this Windows PC update of SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS. In addition, all previously released DLC from the game’s “PSVita” release -- including extra characters, costumes, weapons, and more -- is included from the start, fully unlockable through gameplay. With over 20 playable characters, each featuring her own diverse fighting style and palette of special skills, players will have to master a vast array of abilities as they set forth upon the Path of the Shinobi. Players can also compete in three online multiplayer modes each designed for up to four players, including Death Match, Strip Battle (try to unclothe opponents), and Understorm (a race to grab the most undergarments falling from the sky).
- Developed by Marvelous Inc. and Tamsoft and published on Windows PC worldwide by XSEED Games, SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS is now available on Steam with a launch week discount of 10% off its standard list price of $29.99, €27.99, and £22.99. The Windows PC version of this title is not rated by the ESRB. The “PSVita” edition has been rated “M for Mature”.
- For more information on XSEED Games products, please visit www.xseedgames.com. Fans can also follow XSEED Games on Facebook at www.facebook.com/XSEEDGames and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/XSEEDGames.