Maya's Parallel Processing Guide
a guest Nov 21st, 2017 649 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The basic expansion of parallel processing can be achieved by an evolution of just one simple technique: Counting to 100.
- At the most basic level, all you have to do is have your tulpa count from 1-100 without any help from yourself, restarting when you notice an error or if they stop.
- Repeat this process until they can achieve it consistently and without error.
- Now, once you feel proficient at this, start increasing how distracted you are from your tulpa's counting, only barely listening in to check accuracy when possible.
- My recommended progression is:
- -Listening to music
- -Watching TV/Youtube/etc
- -Playing a video game
- -Talking to another real-ass human being
- You can also increase the number to higher than 100, as well.
- You can also additionally compound this with your visualization process to improve consistency of visualization over time, which is particularly useful for imposition.
- You just adjust things slightly by instead having your tulpa count on their fingers(or equivalent), or drawing/painting out numbers, either in reality or in wonderland. Feel free to augment this challenge in the same ways that you can with the voice-only method.
RAW Paste Data